members only Enjoy exclusive access to our 'members only' events
orra offers Be the first to know and enjoy the finest that orra offers
Terms and conditions for the Orra Privileges program
- The Orra Privileges Program is open to Indian citizens above 18 years of age only.
- The Orra Privileges Card refers to the Orra Privileges Program of Orra Fine Jewellery Pvt Ltd (Orra). No two offers or discounts can be clubbed together unless specified otherwise.
- Orra Privileges members will not be entitled to any of the benefits under the Orra Privileges Program for any transaction of the nature of institutional sales made from Orra.
- Orra Privileges membership is for individuals only - it is not a corporate card/corporate membership.
- Misuse of Orra Privileges cards or Program benefits may result in termination of Orra Privileges membership or withdrawal of benefits at the sole discretion of Orra Fine Jewellery Pvt Ltd.
- The Orra Privileges card is valid for 1 year use during the period indicated on it and/or till the validity of Orra Privileges membership.
- Orra Privileges card is not transferable.
- Orra Privileges membership can be revoked or refused if a Orra Privileges member/customer is involved in any act of fraud, shoplifting, cheating with or without cause and without notice.
- Orra fine Jewellery PvtLtd. reserves the right to add, alter, amend and revise terms and conditions as well as rules and regulations governing the Orra Privileges membership without prior notice.
- By using his/her Orra Privileges card and/or quoting his/her Orra Privileges membership number to Orra, and/or any Program Partners, the Orra Privileges also consents to information about him/her being supplied to Program Partners with whom Orra Ltd. has/may have arrangements for the provision of services to Orra Privileges.
- Benefits and offers available through the Program Partners may change or be withdrawn without prior intimation. Orra Fine Jewellery Pvt Ltd. will not be responsible for any liability arising from such situations. Orra Fine Jewellery Pvt Ltd. will also not be held responsible for any liability arising from use of such offers.
- This card bearing the Orra Privileges members name, when signed or used, confirms acceptance of all terms and conditions, which are subject to revision by Orra Fine Jewellery Pvt. Ltd., from time to time.
- The Orra Privileges card, given to all Orra Privileges members, remains the property of Orra Fine Jewellery Pvt. Ltd., at all times and the same must be returned on request.
- All rights to ownership and usage of the card lie with Orra Fine Jewellery Pvt. Ltd.
- The Orra Privileges cards issued are not credit cards, except the co-branded cards.
- Orra Fine Jewellery Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to add, alter, amend and modify or close the Orra Privileges Program at any given time without assigning any reason. It may also decide to close the Orra Privileges membership for a period of time as decided by the management.
- Any dispute arising will fall under the jurisdiction of courts in Mumbai only.
- Orra Privileges members can also access benefits online on the ORRA website www.orra.co.in
- Availing of the credit facility is subject to documentation and credit check requirements. Orra Fine Jewellery Pvt. Ltd. shall be the final decision making authority for approving the instant credit facility to any of its customers.
Limitation of Liability
- Orra Fine Jewellery Pvt. Ltd. and/or program partners shall not be liable to any Orra Privileges or his/her nominee or companion, for any indirect or consequential loss, damage or expense of any kind whatsoever, arising out of or in connection with the program and/or the provision or the refusal to provide any benefits, whether such loss, damage or expense is caused by negligence or otherwise, and whether Orra and/or its program partners have any control over the circumstances giving rise to the claim or not.
- Orra Fine Jewellery Pvt. Ltd. will endeavor to ensure the availability and the quality of services provided by program partners but will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from the failure by program partners to provide services or for any reason whatsoever.